srijeda, 28. svibnja 2014.

Polka dot




Today,my photographer and I took many pictures on a different interesting locations. I hope you're gonna like those locations, and of course my outfit. 
 Shirt: Vintage
Pants: Vintage 
Heels: Graceland 
Bag: Mötivi 
Glasses: Vintage












I love you. Emra

Broj komentara: 6:

  1. Ponosan sam na tebe. Sve je čista desetka, samo naprijed :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odusevljena sam, i outfitom i fotografijama :) Svaka cast!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent! would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Komentarišite, uživam čitati vaše komentare i savjete. :)